How Dottie’s Approach Works for You
You hold the cards. Great coaches help you play your best hand.Great coaching ignites your strengths and resources. It moves you to goals that take two to conjure. Dottie is a resilience-based coach with a time-tested mix of tough mindedness and heart. You’ll get the best of her deep drive to help you breathe more life into your work.
Dottie's TransitionWork menu is what world-class coaches do:
- Build trust by getting to know you and your business, your values, your struggles, your resistance to change, your strengths.
- Assess how you work, how you lead, how you shine, where you need perspective.
- Challenge your thinking and assumptions, inspire you to think and believe big.
- Encourage you, listen to you, support and accept you without judgment.
- Expect and drive results to or beyond your next level of mastery and contribution.
Dottie's TransitionWork approach merges disciplines of Positive Psychology and Motivational Interviewing with the best practices of Career and Leadership Counseling.
You’ll benefit from Dottie’s practical guidance and bottom-line advice, all with a twist of humor and easygoing honesty developed over 25 years of providing coaching and training services to nearly 1000 working professionals and owners, nationally and abroad.
If you want to…
- *Launch your own business or practice
- *Articulate the next steps to act on your vision
- *Make better decisions and act on them
- *Assess if you can fly solo
- *Create a meaningful life/work integration
- *Find your career tribe
- *Stop living for the weekend and love your workday
- *Redouble your strengths and confidence
- ...Then please contact Dottie at email@example.com, or call +1-414-350-1099
About Dottie Graham...
Dottie Graham founded TransitionWork.com in 1990, specializing in work psychology and career reinvention. As a career and executive coach and former licensed clinician, Dottie approaches transition as a personal passage calling you to honestly assess your life, your talents and desires - to say yes to meaningful and engaging work.
Integrating 25 years of experience as a business owner, manager, and career and leadership coach, Dottie facilitates reinvention and offers solutions learned from years of her own and her many clients’ direct experiences navigating complex work situations.
She provides consultation to executives, business owners and career transformers across a wide variety of sectors including Technology, Healthcare, Education, Marketing, Financial Services, Manufacturing and Non-Profit Organizations.
As an affiliate for two national Employee Assistance programs, a national trainer and public speaker, Dottie offers workshops on The Root of Reinvention, Change Resilience, Manager As Coach, and Making Peace With Work (You Hold The Cards).
Dottie received her B.A. from Northwestern University and her M.S. in Educational Psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.